Movies Capital

Monday, June 2, 2008

How to Convert Movies to PSP

Do you find it frustrating trying to understand how to convert movies to PSP? You can read the PSP manual from first to last page and you will still be a bit confused on how to start. I bought one and it took me a while to figure it out.

I love watching all sorts of movies that interests me and it keeps me occupied especially in the long commute from home to work. With the PSP console I can enjoy watching movies while I’m on the move. The problem now is how to convert movies to PSP .

Not so long ago, I came across over the Internet some software that provided me with the solution to my little problem. It really feels great to finally able to watch my favorite movies on the move. And then I realized another problem, movie files like what I have comes in much different type of formats and the software I have does not really provide converting all type of movie files to PSP format.

And again the frustration came back as I’m not able to watch all the videos I want. I went back online and searched for another solution and this time, I’m clear about what I’m after until I found this software called “Alive PSP Video Converter” software. Just to clarify that I’m not trying to advertise or promote this software but I find it very easy to use and I would like to share with everyone reading this right now.

The software that I’m using now, “Alive PSP Video Converter” is really one of the ultimate software I came across so far. The software is capable to convert the movies file format like DivX, XviD, MPEG, MOV, MPG, MOD, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, GIF, DV, MJPEG, VOB, WMV, ASF, AVI.

The software seriously solved all my different movies file format conversion and together with the simplicity of converting my favorite movie files, watching movies on the move seem to be my most treasured moments as I’m able to watch any movies converted onto my PSP console.

The software is extremely easy to operate and to convert any movie files, it simply take two steps to complete the conversion. For the first step of converting any movie file, use your window explorer and open the folder containing your movie or movie file you want to convert. Next, on the mouse or mouse pad, right click and you will see a pop-up menu. Select the “Convert to” and a sub-menu will appear to show the different types of formats. Select any of the following;

PSP MPEG-4 Video (368x206) PSP MPEG-4 Video (368x192) PSP H264 AVC Video (368x206) PSP H264 AVC Video (368x192) And now you can start converting your favorite movies to PSP formats. Personally I found that this software is also capable of a lot of other movie converting functions available. And it is the ultimate movie converting software I would recommend to anyone.

No comments: